We’ll Help Restore Your Property & Sanity

  • Call or text us for an immediate response.

Mold

Many people associate mold with food that’s been left too long in the refrigerator.

However your house can also get mold in it. Mold comes in many colors and you can find it growing on wet or damp surfaces such as walls or foundation or ceiling where moisture unknowingly seeped in.

Mold can be dangerous, especially to people with serious allergies and compromised immune systems. Even those without them can experience uncomfortable respiratory symptoms from mold-related irritants.

You don’t want mold in your home, period. If you discover mold (outside of a refrigerator), leave it alone. Don’t try to dry or clean the area. Doing so can create airborne mold spores.

Instead, contact the mold remediation experts at Local Clean Up Specialists. Our experienced technicians are skilled mold inspectors, and mold remediators. After assessing the extent of contamination, they’ll put together a protocol to restore your property and relieve your concerns. They’ll even clean your tile and grout.

Mold can grow almost anywhere water is present. If you see mold, or smell its musty odor, don’t let it linger. Call Local Clean Up Specialists 920-371-2987, and let us handle anything outside of the refrigerator.

Our Happy Customers

Reviews